Upgraded to Android 8.1! Rockchip High Cost-effective Tablet Solutions Showed during HK Electronics Fair 2018
Hong Kong Electronics Fair opened today, Rockchip announced that entry-level, medium and high - end tablet solutions fully support Android 8.1. RK3126C, RK3326, RK3368, RK3288 and RK3399 will better meet the diverse needs of the market.
High cost-effective entry-level solution – RK3126C
RK3126C is the BEST choice of high cost-effective entry-level tablet solution in the market, which adaptable to Android 8.1 and supports Android Go GMS authentication.
- Quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU
- ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1080P H.264/VC-1/MPEG/VP8 video decoder
- HD display
Mid-end tablet solution – RK3326
RK3326 is a new 64bit Quad-core mid-end tablet solution, which is extremely cost-effective and suitable for smart show products.
RK3326 adopts ARM 64bit Quad-core Cortex-A35 CPU; GPU is the latest ARM G31. It supports OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan 1.0; supports 32bit DDR4/DDR3/LPDDR3/LPDDR2 and so on, the configuration selection is flexible and diverse; abundant bandwidth design, which better supports higher resolution LCD and more complex application scene. It supports 8CH I2S/TDM/8ch PDM (suitable for smart show products).
High-end tablet solution – RK3368/RK3288/RK3399
High-end tablet solutions RK3368/RK3288/RK3399, can be applied to the high-end flagship tablet /2in1 tablet / education, finance, medical, game tablet and so on. Some series of Chromebook, Chrome tablet and other Chrome OS products are powered by RK3288/RK3399.
RK3368—— Octa-core 64bit solution, Antutu score reaches 50,000
- Octa-core 64-bit Cortex-A53 CPU
- PowerVR G6110 GPU
- 32-bit DDR3/LPDDR3
- 1080P@60fps H265/H264/VP9 videodecoder
- FHD Display
RK3288—— High performance Quad-core solution, Antutu score reaches 60,000
- Quad-core Cortex-A17 CPU
- ARM Mali-T760 MP4 GPU
- 64-bit Dual channel DDR3/LPDDR3
- 4K@60fps H265/H264/VP9 video decoder
- HDMI 2.0 output up to 4K60Hz
- Support Android/Linux OS
RK3399—— High performance flagship solution, Antutu score reaches 80,000
It adopts Dual-core Cortex-A72 and Quad-core Cortex-A53 Big.Little structure CPU, and Mali-T860 GPU. There are high performance, low consumption, rich interfaces and other characteristics. Significant features including:
- Integrated dual USB3.0 Type-C interface, Type-C Display Port audio and video output
- MIPI/eDP interface, supported 2560x1600 display and dual display
- Built-in PCI-e interface that supported high speed Wi-Fi and memory extension based on PCI-e
- Supported high bandwidth LPDDR4
- Dual ISP processing up to 13MP/S, supporting 3D images
- Compatible with Android, Linux, Chrome OS etc.
Pre：RockChip Releases RK2108 Smart Dock Solution, Turing an Android Tablet into a Smart Display Next：Powered by Rockchip OP1-RK3399, Google released world’s first Chrome OS Chromebook Tab 10